Binance is one of the worlds largest crypto exchanges. Binance has a local branch in Australia and supports Australian deposits and withdrawals in AUD. Before signing up, make sure you take advantage of this Binance referral code (PDULOHWZ) to save 10% off your trading and exchange fees.
Binance Referral Code – Save 10%
Use this referral code to save 10% on fees. While this doesn't sound like a lot, this will give you that little bit extra crypto. Here's how to get your bonus:
- Sign up to Binance on this page
- Make sure to enter the referral code: PDULOHWZ
- Done! You'll now save 10% on all fees
While I buy most of my crypto through Coinspot, Binance does offer support to some cryptos that you won't find on Coinspot or other Australian exchanges.
- Deposit via PayID/Osko – Binance supports near instant deposits from your bank account. PayID is an Australian payment network supported my pretty much all banks in Australia.
- Withdraw AUD – Unlike Coinbase, you can sell your crypto on Binance. While it's not the cheapest way, it is still extremely competitive with other exchanges.
- Stake Crypto – Binance supports staking of various cryptos. Staking is one way to earn interest on your crypto.
- Huge Range of Cryptos – Binance supports a huge range of crypto assets. You can invest in all the popular coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin. And it also supports lots of alt coins.
- Margin Trading – Trading crypto with margin is risky, but if you're an advanced trader, then Binance does offer support for margin trading on a number of different cryptos.
Should you buy Crypto on Binance
Personally I find the Binance app and website pretty poor. Although it has improved a lot in recent times it's still nowhere near as good as Coinspot. If you're an advanced trader looking for a more detailed interface than Binance might be for you. If you're just looking to buy and hold some Bitcoin I think there are better options.