Dogecoin has recently been pumping. If you are looking to buy Dogecoin in Australia, then the easiest way to do it is through CoinSpot. It's the crypto exchange I use to invest in cryptos and one of the few places I trust.
Buying Dogecoin on Coinspot
Here is how to buy Dogecoin on CoinSpot:
- Sign up to CoinSpot here
- Verify your account (this is to prevent fraud. The process is pretty quick and painless).
- Deposit AUD – you can deposit using PayID/Osko for instant deposits using your bank account, or using cash in person (at various physical locations) or by BPay.
- Buy Dogecoin!
The Cheapest Way to Buy Dogecoin in Australia
CoinSpot has a market trading feature. If you use this opposed to instant buying crypto, you'll save a fortune in fees. In fact buying through the markets page on Coinspot is the cheapest (legit) way to buy crypto in Australia.
To use the markets feature:
- Log into your Coinspot account
- Click the Markets button
- Click “View Doge Market”
- You can then enter the amount of Doge you want to buy and how much you want to pay for it.
This will post an order that will get filled when there is another matching order (aka a seller who wants to sell Doge at the price you have set). I've found the liquidity to be pretty good and it's only getting better.
Get $10 Free Bitcoin on Coinspot
If you sign up to Coinspot using a referral code you'll get $10 worth of Bitcoin completely free when you make your first purchase of $100 of crypto. Just enter the referral code: HWHPXV on the registration page, or sign up here.
Why I like Coinspot
Here are some of the reasons why I choose to use Coinspot over other exchanges:
- Cheap Fees – If you buy crypto using the markets feature on Coinspot you'll save a fortune on fees. You'll be charged just 0.10%
- Instant Deposits – You can make a near instant AUD deposit using PayID.
- Great Interface – One of the reasons why I don't use Binance is because they have a terrible interface which is a pain to use. Coinspot is quick and easy to use.
- Huge range of cryptos – Obviously you can buy and sell Dogecoin on Coinspot, but you can also trade a huge range of other alt coins.